“DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR GAMMA IRRADIATORS”
The Radgil2 US x-ray blood irradiator is a self-contained x-ray cabinet particularly well suited for the irradiation of blood and blood products when prevention of the TA-GvHD is indicated; it respects the guidelines of the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
The Radgil2 US x-ray blood irradiator is US FDA 510(k) cleared, HEALTH CANADA licensed, and UL listed for both USA and Canada.
- Holds up to six blood products
- Easy to load single canister
- Syringe holder available
- 25Gy central dose in less than 5 minutes</li
- Pre-Set dose indication
- Integrated Data Management System
- Three levels of user log-in with ID and PWD
- Fully shielded, no radioprotection measures
- Easy periodic dose mapping