The RDG5000 instrument is a multi-channel portable device for non-destructive ultrasound investigations. Used in several fields to guarantee the quality of critical components or to evaluate the quality of specific mechanical processes.
Following some feautures:
- Equipped with two batteries, it allows to hot-swap and use it where power grid is not available.
- Equipped with a computer that manages the entire system with many functions and external connections.
- It has a large and bright 12.1” display that allows use in very bright environments, making it suitable for outdoor use. Equipped with a touch screen with PCAP technology, it can be used also with gloves and/or in dirty conditions environments typical where the device is used.
- Designed for an IP66 environmental protection degree ideal for dusty and/or liquid applications.
- It has an ultrasound card that allows to manage up to 6 conventional ultrasound probes.
There are many applications in the industrial field:
- The device is equipped with some tools for checking/characterising the connected probes.
- It is able to record all the ultrasound data acquired by encoder.
- It has different types of data visualization, A-Scan, B-Scan.