DG 51 B
MULTIMODE ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
DG 51 B is a new generation ultrasonic thickness gauge. Small and light weight, it features long operation time and a high degree of accuracy. DG 51B can be connected to a wide range of twin crystal probes and offers functions like autocalibration through automatic probe recognition, wide gain adjustment, data storage and recall. DG 51 B has been developed for standard measurement as well as for application when gain adjustment is necessary according to surface condition and/or the state of corrosion. The V-path automatic correction provided for carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium, allows maximum accuracy. Correct coupling and underthickness display indications are provided as well as display freezing of minimum value detected.
- Measuring technique: Pulse-echo
- Measurements: Thickness and velocity
- Range: From 0.7 to 600 mm (Fe)
- Probe recognition: Automatic
- AutoCal: When probe is recognized
- Calibration: On 5 or 25 mm
- Velocity range: From 1000 to 9999 m/sec.
- Unit: mm or inches