Gilardoni x-ray grids GRIDGIL produce excellent results in radiological image resolution, homogeneity and contrast. The superior quality of our grids is the result of Gilardoni’s more than fifty years research and development experience in our laboratories.
Gilardoni x-ray grids excel in the optimization of radiological image quality: they ensure both the highest scattered radiation absorption as well as primary radiation transparency, the two crucial factors determining superior image accuracy for safe, reliable diagnostic analysis.
GRIDS FOR GENERAL DIAGNOSTICS
- Focalization: 70, 100, 150, 180 cm (others on request)
- Cover: 0.4 mm aluminum sheet
- Supplied separately, inserted into a cassette or mounted onto the casing.
Also available with single cover for use in cassettes without flat bottom. Fitting is done in our workshops
GRIDS FOR SPECIALIZED DIAGNOSTICS
- Focalization: 100, 120 cm
- Cover: in 0.5 mm carbon fiber
- Supplied separately
- Focalization: 60, 65, 75 cm
- Cover: in 0.4 mm carbon fiber
- Supplied separately or inserted into cassette
- Customized products on request