The CALEIDON EVO radiological units are particularly well suited for RX exams in departments such as ICU, ER and neonatology.
All units are controlled by a touch-screen console for kV, mA, mSec or mAs adjustment.
The DR model is supplied with a Wi-Fi flat panel detector, and on-board computer equipped with FIXRAD software for image handling and radiological settings adjustments.
- Available in both analog and digital versions
- Digital version is equipped with FIXRAD digital SW for RAD detectors and Flat Panel VAREX 4336cm, Wi-Fi
- Available with lifting arm or also rotating
- Pivoting wheels for easy turning
- Balanced monoblock arm with handles and clutches
- Back handle with pressure brake for easy positioning
- Monoblock with graduated bubble level
- Colour touch-screen console for X-ray parameters (analog versions)
- Collimator with laser pointer
- X-ray START button with double safety click and extension cable
- Back pocket for flat panel and paper storage
- Power requirements: 230VAC or battery (BATTERY model)
- Dimensions in “moving” position 63.7L x 137D x 151.5Hcm
- Monoblock rotation 360° on its shaft
- Collimator rotation +/- 90° relative to monoblock
- Maximum to minimum focal distance to skin from 210 to 38cm
- Generator working frequency 40 ÷ 100kHz
- Generator ripple <3%